The phrase "working mother" is redundant.

11:00:00 PM

Quote from Jane Sellman.
(Is it Mothers' or Mother's? Hmmm..)

A few quotes about motherhood that I like:
If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
~Milton Berle 

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool mom. 
~Author Unknown 

Mother is a verb, not a noun. 
~Proverb 

Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed. 
~Linda Wooten 

One of the very few reasons I had any respect for my mother when I was thirteen was because she would reach into the sink with her bare hands - bare hands - and pick up that lethal gunk and drop it into the garbage. To top that, I saw her reach into the wet garbage bag and fish around in there looking for a lost teaspoon. Bare hands - a kind of mad courage. 
~Robert Fulghum

Thank you for the greetings (through text, facebook PM's, chat, in person, presentation, etc.)! I was almost convinced that I'm not that bad of a mom.
From TL Carla
From Beylandia! So true!
From Din!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews