Rib Shack (Pilar Village)

8:05:00 PM

We decided to to go out every other Friday. Eating out usually involved alcohol, but since none of us is getting any younger or healthier, we've skipped drinking!

Pam and Jeric recommended this place. I didn't need a lot of convincing, "ribs" and "affordable" got me right away. It was a stone's away from our office in Alabang. 
Rib Shack!
The place was pretty spacious but cozy at the same time. Is that weird?
I love that there's bbq sauce and hot sauce for every table
Industrial look
I can't even describe how famished I was that night. I kept checking on my clock every minute! Hoping the ribs would arrive really sooooon.
Lighting's perfect in this spot
Had to transfer since the love birds reserved a table for us pala
"Ngiting tagumpay!"
"Single"
I ordered some nachos since our food took forever to arrive, or at least that's how it felt. Apparently, our food was sent to our "old" table. Jeesas!
Nachos
My plate and long island tea
Most of us had the "Single"
Din's. I think.

Surprisingly. This is not mine.
Chocolate coins for dessert! And they're free!
We've had better ribs but this one's not bad. If you're around the area, give the place a visit. Besides, I don't think there are lots of ribs place nearby. Anyway, food's pretty good for the price, ambiance is warm and not intimidating at all, staff were snappy, and serving's more than enough for one. Well I could've easily eaten the "In a Relationship" since I love ribs. I didn't get to check out the parking space and comfort room though.

 The Rib Shack Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews