Food trip: Salazar's Hopia (monggo)

11:00:00 PM

*Somewhere in Binondo!

She went home the other night with these. When I woke up the next morning, one of the boxes was almost empty! 
I think our Mom has any (or a combination) of the following:
  1. serious hoarding problem
  2. hopia lover
  3. panic buyer
*I remember several years ago, she bought bags of Bread Pan at Puregold in San Pedro  for a couple of days straight. 

Oh well. I can't blame her for buying a lot of Salazar's hopia. They are delicious: the monggo filling is creamy and smooth (free of lumps) and the crust's thickness is just right and not too flaky nor soggy. Perfect with a cup of hot coffee.
Best paired with a (big) cup of hot coffee. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews