Daday's Monday: First day high

11:00:00 PM

*Sign at Julian's classroom door. Kindergartens are called Pandas!
*Playtime. He really loves the playtime! Look here for proof.

Monday on Instagram
Cappuccino and original glazed doughnut from Krispy Kreme
Angus Franks and chips for dinner
Coffee Jelly for Bituin!
Pandas room
Julian's sea of balls
Pussy red.
Woke up at 7:25 AM today and Julian's class starts at 8. Great! We're late! Thanks to sleeping late and a dysfunctional alarm clock. Changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, washed my face, prepared Julian's baon, grabbed all of his stuff, and said goodbye to Aj in less than 25 minutes. We reached Alabang at around 8:30-ish. Thank goodness it's the first day of school and half of his classmates weren't even there yet.

It's my first time to be at a mall before operating hours so I was really disappointed when I found out that fast food joints don't serve breakfast meals there after waiting for more than an hour. I had to settle for a cup of coffee and a doughnut. Delicious but my tummy was really craving for something heavy (nothing beats tocilog or longsilog!)

We were home bound by 11:30 AM and I thought he'd doze off the whole afternoon, but no! He's still full of energy when I left him at home.

I had to drop by the office to get my check for my first ever loan with SSS (at long last)! Good thing I have Maps installed in my phone so I was able to locate the nearest PNB from the office without much hassle.

I met a friend at Festival Mall after cashing-in my check. It's nice to catch up on a lot of stuff over coffee. I'm a caramel frap girl but suddenly turned into a coffee jelly lover after tasting it for the first time.

Bought Julian's supplies then off to the spa! I've been thinking of getting extensions for my lashes for the longest time but after a couple of research and some words from those who do the procedure, I decided to have the perm instead. More on that later.

Another long day for me but a very productive one! I LOVE MONDAYS!

How's your Monday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews