Food: Spicy Tuna and Mushroom Pasta

12:51:00 AM

For some reason, my appetite's not itself. I get hungry every hour, but not these days. So I've been losing weight more than I wanted. This week's exceptional though. I'm back to three to four meals a day!

A colleague and I were supposed to have dinner at Zark's but things got in the way so we're re-scheduling. I got home starving like I haven't eaten for weeks.

"Carbs. I need carbs." 

Thanks Ate Diane for this recipe!


Spicy Tuna and Mushroom Pasta:
Century tuna (hot and spicy), 2 to 3 cans
Mushrooms, chopped or sliced
Garlic, finely chopped
Pasta, cooked according to package directions
Salt, cayenne, paprika
Olive oil, lots of it!
  1. Cook the pasta right until it's about to be done. Rinse and drain.
  2. Heat pan. Add tuna, mushrooms, garlic, seasoning, and olive oil. I don't measure so everything's up to you. Be generous with the olive oil and tuna. Season carefully.
  3. When the aroma of the garlic starts to smell, add your pasta. Simmer until pasta is well done. 
  4. Serve with cheese, if desired. Garlic bread and ice cold Coke are a must.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews