Gaming list for 2012

11:00:00 AM

I am no expert in gaming but I absolutely enjoy playing. I'm a girl when it comes to playing games and I didn't want games that requires a lot of eye-hand coordination. More so if you add heart-attack inducing characters (Silent Hill hello). But since I'm basically a free loader, I tried out the games that Aj plays (I'm not yet ready to splurge two thousand pesos on a game, not yet).

From top row left to right: Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Army of Two, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty MW2
After Uncharted 3 is Skyrim. I've read a lot of good posts and reviews about this game so my expectations are pretty high on this one. I'm not sure I'm ready for COD or Battlefield yet. Oh well, will try them out after Skyrim.

So many games, so little time (and so little money!). Looking forward to more awesome games to play in 2012. Thanks to Jes (a colleague, dancer, course writer, and gamer) for the tips!











1. Dark Souls
2. The Last of Us
3. The Last Guardian
4. Tomb Raider
5. Silent Hill: Downpour

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews