It's not because I'm stupid

11:45:00 AM

It's not because you were smarter and tricked me into these stuff. Guess what genius, everything happened because I let you and that don't really give me any relief but just to set the record straight.



It's funny actually how you think I don't deserve you, that you're some gift from the Gods when it's the other way around. I'm not perfect, I screw up on a daily basis but no matter how close you are to looking and smelling like shit, I never treat you like one ever.

I'm telling you now, no more of crap eating. I love you and you're probably my greatest love and if things come to worse, you'd be the last person I'll ever love, but I'm not stupid. I tell you when I'm mad, when I'm hurt, things I don't like and I expect you to remember them so they don't happen again. This time around, you won't hear anything. You'll just wake up one day and I'm not there anymore.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews