Happiness is overrated

11:03:00 AM

There are a lot of things that annoys me but there are only a few that really upsets me. The kind that follows you even when you sleep and greets you the moment you wake up. What's worse, I can't really pin point these things until they happen so I'm always caught off guard.


And if today I were playing in a UFC match, I would have been knocked out on the first match, maybe less than 30 seconds into the game. I'm all happy and bright that things are picking up for me that's why. It's a bit sad and pathetic that I'm actually stronger and wiser when I'm not too happy. It sucks that I have to be foolish and stupid and take in hurt and pain for a small moment with happiness.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews