Hugo and The Three Muskeeters

11:00:00 PM

My mom calls us vampires or aswangs (monsters, creatures of the night) because of our habit of staying up so late watching DVDs. Aj and I arrive home at around 10:30 PM, five to ten minutes to change and fix the table for dinner, then another 30 to 45 minutes for dinner (maybe 45 minute to an hour for me), so we're done before 12 midnight.

We used to  spend hours watching series, movies, or cartoons every night. But because of a couple of things, we don't watch that much like we used to. Why?

1. We've ran out of series to watch (still waiting for new episodes of HIMYM, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, CSI, Hawaii 5-0, Grey's, Modern Family, Supernatural, JustifiedBen 10, Doraemon, Mr. Bean, TMNT, JL, The Spectacular Spiderman, X-Men, etc.).

The Big Bang Theory / Justified / Hawaii 5-0 / HIMYM / CSI: Las Vegas (Season 12) / Modern Family / Supernatural / The Walking Dead
Photos From: Google!
2. Our internet connection's great now, too! So instead of watching DVDs, Aj and I take turns playing online! He plays PB (Point Blank) and I play, well, Cityville!

3. Our suking tindahan of DVDs takes longer time to produce clear DVD copies these days (yep, pirated DVDs!)

So last weekend, Aj was still playing and I don't have anything else to do so I searched our DVD box for something to watch while waiting for my turn. Good thing I did! I watched "The Three Musketeers" and "Hugo". I would have never watched these two if I wasn't too bored. I've seen many remakes of the first one and the trailer of "Hugo" didn't appeal to me that much.

I was clapping my hands from start to finish of (well, sort of) "The Three Musketeers" and I freaking cried with "Hugo". Is there something wrong with me?! There probably is. I still loved both movies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews