DAY 11: 8 pounds gone!

8:00:00 AM

I failed to document DAY 4 to DAY 10 because I was, uhmmm, sidetracked? What's a really nice excuse? I can't think of any. I don't have any special reasons, I just didn't keep track. That's it.

I'm happy with the outcome of my 30-day challenge so far because at DAY 11, I can already see and feel the results. Plus, people have been giving me really nice compliments these days (i.e. looking good, blooming ka today ah?, gumaganda ata katawan mo). I must be doing something right, am I?

July 7, Saturday, I went to the hospital for my left eye infection and I weighed 126 lbs then. I weighed-in at the company clinic this morning (using a bathroom scale) and I'm now 118 lbs. 8 lbs in 11 days! 4 more! I can't believe how close I am to the 112 lbs mark. Aja!

While I'm being physically active again, I must confess that I'm not making my body any healthier. I have not been eating well for the past few days because I don't have the appetite (which is really big news for me since I'm a food lover, I eat every chance I get). I'm running on lots of coffee, water, juice, and beer. I have no idea why I'm still normally functioning despite my malnutrition. Also, I'm not getting a lot of sleep. About 4 to 5 hours of sleep everyday.

So my goal for next week is to at least get enough sleep, maybe 6 to 7 hours, eat fruits and veggies, and take supplements. I still jog in the morning although I'm limited to 30 minutes plus another 15 for work-out. I wish I had more time in the morning though. Oh and a running partner wouldn't hurt at all. Also, I want to tone my muscles and I know that's the toughest part of this challenge. Abs, arms, legs, and but. Hell yeah! I can do this! So far, my legs are a little bit wobbly and I'm practically aching all over but I feel lighter and more comfortable. Then training next week! I'm sooooo excited!

These are my mom's actually.
They're the most comfy running shoes I've ever tried.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews