Happy 24th Jamie!

4:27:00 PM

Remember this?

DSC_0832

No alcohol for us so we ordered food fit for those who do labor work.

DSC_0821

Dear Jamie,

I promise I’ll make you that pasta next time. It was already late when I learned that you were coming in to work!

Anyway, happy 24th! I was hoping we’d celebrate it with the other girls but I remembered how we celebrated it last year so the dinner wasn’t really bad.

I was going to wish for your significant other to take care of you and the babies but I realized that should be automatic and not something any of us should be wishing for. Instead, I wish that you become stronger and more resilient. I also wish that you stick to your standards, keep them high.

Stay bibo and radioactive! We miss you already. Walang attitude sa opis eh.

We love you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews