Oasis Paco Park Hotel

4:32:00 PM

Repeat after me: O-WA-SIS

Couldn't stop laughing when the operator said OWASIS instead of oasis (Wendy's operator!). I should really contain myself when talking to people who handle my food. Oh well.

Anyway, would just like to share this wonderful place we found for the weekend. Tucked neatly in the heart of Paco, Manila (right beside Paco Park). Quiet, neat, and affordable.

A well deserved relaxing weekend for those who work hard. Thank you so much!

I think this is their standard room.
Nice lighting, too. Lamps gave a soft yellow glow.
Weird place for a pillar? 
I love that they have face towels. 

What we loved about it:
  • Spacious room
  • Super comfy bed, pillows, and beddings. When I say super comfy bed, it's not too soft, it's firm not hard. 
  • LCD TV and mini fridge
  • Towels and toiletries
  • Heavy curtains. Pogi points because I like the room dark, super dark if possible. 
  • Paco Park is just right outside. 
A few things that slightly irked us:
  • No WiFi at the 3rd floor
  • No elevator
  • Our room's AC was probably not working properly because it was a little warm in our room
  • There was a pillar in the middle of the room
  • TV was small
We didn't have the chance to check out the pool or the restaurant downstairs since I just wanted to lie down and spend an eternity sleeping so you might want to check out the reviews of others about their food and pool. 

Oasis Paco Park Hotel:
1032-34 Belen Street Paco, Metro Manila, 1007, Philippines
+632 521-2371 to 75
frontdesk@oasispark.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews