The birthday celebration begins

11:00:00 PM

It was supposed to be a normal, simple dinner (with a few bottles of alcohol) with colleagues (from work) until they decided to greet me a happy birthday.

The lead singer of the band was amused by my name (they wrote Maya Banana on the tissue) so after greeting everyone she called me first and asked me to join her and ... (drum rolls here) sing! For everybody! With a microphone!

Yep, you heard it right. I just "performed" (if you can call it that) in front of families and friends trying to have a peaceful dinner at Gilligan's ATC.


Thank you supportive colleagues.
Jamie, Joy, Me (the one making the face), TL, Din, Bey, Jen, Jorlie
Photos: from Din
Me and Andrew, Jamie, Joy, Jorlie, and Jen, San Mig Girls?, Jamie and Joe
Photos from: Din
Up next, dance floor!

P.S. Always bring a digicam and a marker when going out.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews