Rainbows!

5:24:00 PM

Shitty January is finally out of my life which paved way for really awesome stuff. I have three Saturdays off in February. Morning shift for two weeks. Paid bills. I feel so relieved though I still have a few things to work out like my phone, the internet bill, contact lens, and date with the dentist. I'll have those ironed out before February ends, so everything's goooood. I also heard from Solar Sports that the budget proposal only needs a final go from the boss so any moment now we'll know if the sponsorship will push through.


I'm really not hoping for something special to happen for the next days. Problems are okay, just as long as I have enough room to breathe. Better go now, 8am shift.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews