White Airy Glass House in Tagaytay

9:53:00 PM

or Silang? I was convinced we were in Tagaytay the whole time.

It's the quarterly ganap of our group and boy we all needed to get out of the city.

So lucky of us to snag a beautiful home! Again. Some of my favorites about it are:

  • very spacious
  • light and airy
  • enough bathrooms
  • enough utensils, dinnerware, and cookware
  • Karaoke!
  • everyone had a space to comfortably sleep in
  • dining area was able to accommodate all of us
  • huge garden!
  • super IG worthy
Here are some photos if you'd like to see.

One of the things I loved about this place is the dining area. Since we're a big group, it's nice when the dining can seat all of us. 
My favorite girls and our new recruit.
I super love the natural light!



Stove at the back. Fridge wasn't big enough, good thing I brought a big cooler for the ice.
The spacious veranda (or balcony? I don't know what to call these areas) was perfect for day drinking!
Obligatory group photo of course
Grill fest it is for our March celebrants and Ms. Techie's despedida
Good food and good folks
We absolutely had a great time here and I personally recommend it for groups like us.

Found this gem in Airbnb, link here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

View my food journey on Zomato!

Total Pageviews