Do or Don't: Staying friends with your ex

2:32:00 PM

Is it a good idea to be friends with your ex or not?

I'm now 26 (turning 27 this May!) and I'm very proud to say that I've only been in three relationships (the first one wasn't so serious since I was still very young then but we lasted for two years I think, second lasted three years, and the last one lasted six years). I thought I was the happy-go-lucky kind of girl and hook ups or one night stands will be my thing, but no. I've never had a one night stand, by the way and while I'm curious about it, I know for certain that I can't pull it off.

Anyway, I don't think I'd be comfortable being friends with someone I seriously dated. I think it'll be so awkward being pals with someone who had my heart once. I guess to be civil or casual, if it can't be helped, wouldn't be so difficult but to go out of my way and being friends? Nah. I'm too evil for 'just being friends'.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Total Pageviews