- He's not a fan of coffee, not hot coffee at least. If he'll ask you to make a cup, he's probably eating fried fish or fried something. He'd pour it over his rice and eat it like that. He wants it a little sweet, too. He sometimes likes iced or cold coffee.
- He likes burgers a lot. His favorite would be Wendy's because the patties are thin and soft. He orders Champ at Jollibee, Big Mac at McDonald's and the Baconator at Wendy's. But a regular cheeseburger would do.
- He's not into sodas. He likes ice cold water. Lots of it.
- Like coffee, he has an issue with hot food items. Most of us likes to eat our rice while it's still hot, not him. He doesn't mind eating day-old rice. He's also not into soups so much, unless the weather is really cold or if he's feeling sick.
- He sleeps with two pillows. One under his head and another one for hugging. He likes sleeping on his side and when he lies on his back, he'd often bend one of his legs up. He's sleeping sound when he starts lying diagonally across the bed. He snores. And hugs. And cuddles when he sleeps.
- He doesn't like Dove or any soap like it. He's not particular about his toiletries or the products that he uses for his body. He needs the following though: Q-tips, soap, shampoo, hair wax, toothpaste and toothbrush, and razor. Perfume and powder are optional.
- He's not the neatest person but he's very good at keeping tabs of his stuff.
- He doesn't like washing his face before going to bed so you might need to do that for him. Add toner and cotton ball to your toiletries list.
- Like any other men, he's into basketball and MMA. He'll wake up early to watch the playoffs because he's probably bet on some team. He'll stay up late to watch UFC or the Ultimate Fighter. He plays whenever he can and if he has a game, never ask if his team won. Ask how many points they won over the other team.
- Keep a stash of disposable lighters because he often loses them.
- He's not too anal about his clothes, in fact, his dresser is a jungle. But he likes them clean and his uniforms pressed.
- Aside from burgers, he also likes hotdogs or sausages. Never forget the mustard! It's either hungarian, cheesy hungarian, cheesy bacon, or schublig.
- He's not a fan of sweets but he appreciates chocolate. He likes potato chips (V-cut, chippy, ridges) and nuts (cashew nuts or Nagaraya).
- He likes listening to music. Half or more than half of his phone's memory is dedicated to his songs.
- Every now and then, he'd grow a silver hair on his right cheek.
- Tuding's is his go-to place when he's really hungry. Porkchop + extra rice + all the condiments! He likes the egg yolk well done.
- He loves his family very much.
- He sings but doesn't dance.
- He's got nice fingers and butt.
- Been to Festival Mall, Alabang several times and he still asks where And1 or Nike is.
- He likes cheap pizza.
- He's not into reading. He likes watching movies or TV series. He's really good at math and numbers.
- He likes kissing.
- He's a guru when it comes to games.
- He spoils his son so much.
- His handwriting is very nice. He also writes good love letters.
- He has a very good memory. He remembers actors and actresses names and which movie or show they've been in.
- He speaks three languages: English, Filipino, and Bekimon.
- He rarely smokes without a gum or candy in his mouth.
- He's super scared of cockroaches, especially the flying ones.
This must be the hardest thing I ever wrote about, though I completed the list in under 10 minutes. It's hard to write these nice things without getting your heart railroaded because together with those nice things are knives that slowly stab your heart.
Aj and I have finally parted ways. It was one hell of a ride, our six years together. We loved, we laughed, we cried, we hurt, and we took care of each other. We did a lot of stupid things we're not proud of but I'll never be ashamed to tell anyone and everyone that I loved him with everything I've got. I loved him when everything and everyone around me were against it. I loved him when it was the most difficult thing to do. I loved him when it hurt so much. I loved him when he was so hard to love. I loved him when he can't love me back.
Despite the hurt, I'm happy I've met you and that you're the father of my son. Like what I told you, you and Julian are the best thing that ever happened to me. I'd go through all of this again if I must.
I'm not sure when I'll stop crying, when I'll stop thinking of you, when I'll stop getting hurt, when I'll stop hoping that we'll be together again. I'll get over this. With flying colors. I must and I will. One day.